Inspired by my sweet quick bread recipe, I made this vegan cinnamon quick bread because I am hungry. Kidding! Yes, that part is true but also because I am craving a quick bread that I can also eat for breakfast or as a snack.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to an affiliate website or links to an Amazon shop. As an affiliate member, I will earn from qualifying purchases made by you at no additional cost ever. I appreciate the purchase you made. Read my disclosure.
There are many variations of quick bread from brownies, muffins, banana bread, and others. The idea of quick bread is when you skip yeast and instead use baking powder and baking soda as the leavening agent.
ENJOY THIS RECIPE
This cinnamon quick bread doesn’t have fancy or special ingredients, all you need for sure is in your pantry area.
Aside from the recipe being straightforward, it is simply delicious and sweet with cinnamon flavor.
It’s moist and perfect with a cup of hot drink like coffee and tea.
I simply bring it to work as well and eat it together with my pasta.
Mixing bowl – a medium-size mixing bowl is enough to use to make the batter of this cinnamon quick bread.
Spatula, Measuring cups, and spoons – for accurate measurements it’s necessary to use these handy tools and to easily mix the ingredients.
Loaf Pan – this is the size of my loaf pan 9x5in.
Flour Sifter – I like sifting flour and other ingredients except for sugar to avoid lumps in the batter.
GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN
This vegan cinnamon quick bread is vegan using dairy-free milk. While for the gluten-free option I haven’t tried making it yet. But you can use a 1:1 gluten-free flour that you are familiar with to try.
Let me know in the comments when you tried it.
Use any unsweetened milk of your choice. I both tried almond milk and oat milk in making this recipe. My favorite brand to use in baking is Alpro.
While for the sugar, I use granulated natural brown sugar. You can use any white sugar of your choice.
>2 cups or 250g of unbleached all-purpose flour
>1 cup or 180g granulated brown sugar
>1 ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
>1 tablespoon baking powder
>¼ teaspoon salt
>1 ½ cup or 360ml unsweetened oat milk
>1 tablespoon or 15ml vanilla
>3 tablespoon canola oil
In a medium-size bowl, sift flour, add all the dry ingredients and mix. Slowly add all liquid ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. Grease your loaf pan and pour then bake for about 40-45 minutes under 180C (350F) or until a toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out clean.
This recipe didn’t need any glazing but feel free to add. Just mix ½ cup sifted powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and pour on top of the cinnamon bread.
The recipe can be stored in an airtight container and can be left on your countertop table.
Store in the fridge and it can last longer for up to a week.
This vegan cinnamon quick bread has approximately 374 calories per serving with up to 6 servings. Total Fat 8g | Saturated Fat 0.7g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 127mg | Total Carbohydrate 71.6g | Dietary Fiber 2.3g | Total Sugars 38.8g | Protein 6.2g | Vitamin D 25mcg | Calcium 203mg | Iron 3mg | Potassium 258mg.
Nutrition calculation is based on using an online calculator (verywellfit) and for reference use only.
- SWEET QUICK BREAD WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- WHOLEWHEAT SOURDOUGH BANANA BREAD
- OIL-FREE & EGG-FREE BROWNIES
- VEGAN CARROT BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS
Vegan Cinnamon Quick Bread
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Flour sifter
- 1 spatula
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- 1 Loaf pan
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (250g)
- 1 cup granulated brown sugar (180g)
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened oat milk (360ml)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (15ml)
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Prepare the baking pan. Either grease your baking pan or put a parchment paper having extended on either two sides to easily lift the quick bread. I use 9x5in loaf pan.
- Sift flour in the bowl and add all dry ingredients. Mix.
- Add liquid ingredients and mix all together until everything is combined.
- Transfer the batter to your baking pan and bake for about 43-45 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in the center and comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven after baking and let it cool first for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- This recipe didn’t need any glazing but feel free to add. Just mix ½ cup sifted powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and pour on top of the cinnamon bread.
- This cinnamon quick bread can be stored in an airtight container and can be left on your countertop table.
- Store in the fridge and it can last longer for up to a week.
NUTRITIONAL DETAILSThis vegan cinnamon quick bread has approximately 374 calories per serving. Total Fat 8g | Saturated Fat 0.7g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 127mg | Total Carbohydrate 71.6g | Dietary Fiber 2.3g | Total Sugars 38.8g | Protein 6.2g | Vitamin D 25mcg | Calcium 203mg | Iron 3mg | Potassium 258mg. Nutrition calculation is based on using an online calculator (verywellfit) and for reference use only.
GET UPDATED WITH MORE RECIPES, SIGN UP HERE
So easy and delicious!
Love how easy this is to make!
Easy and quick bread with cinnamon! The best recipe!
Love your cinnamon bread!
This cinnamon quick bread is really awesome, I like it!:) So simple and easy to make. Thanks!
A brilliant cinnamon bread recipe, and being vegan was even better 🙂